At Absolute Exhibits we are continuously looking to build our highly talented team and fill positions in Tustin, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Orlando, Florida.
Additionally, we are always searching for regional and international account executives to work from home offices or small regional offices.
Absolute Exhibits is an excellent exhibit company to represent, with broad manufacturing and rental capabilities, in-house creative design team, multi-million dollar rental inventory, custom fabrication capabilities, graphics production, and installation and dismantle.
- Account Executives (Local / Regional / International)
Apply today if you are looking for an opportunity where your drive to succeed and superior sales skills can earn you six figures + a year!
Absolute Exhibits is currently seeking an Account Executive – Inside Sales for our Tustin, CA headquarters office.
The Account Executive will be responsible for understanding the exhibit needs of a client / prospect and providing the appropriate solutions.
Candidates must be highly-motivated and passionate self-starters, quick learners, customer-focused and articulate over the phone and in person.
This position is fast-paced and requires the Account Executive to be comfortable making a high number of phone calls and communicating with prospects and clients. Some travel may be required to oversee clients at trade show venues across the country.
We supply a base salary while you train and build your book of business typically during the first 6-9 months. After getting established, the position moves to 100% uncapped commission.
- Actively identify, qualify and cultivate sales lead opportunities through cold-calling, attending shows, LinkedIn and other sources.
- Continuously build a book of business by assessing clients’ current and future exhibit needs and providing appropriate solutions.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients and internal departments throughout the entire exhibit process – from concept to design and fabrication to show floor.
- Maintain database of current and prospective customers.
- Responds to sales request for product and technical information to customer while communicating corporate message.
- Travel to trade shows as needed
- Strong consultative, customer-centric sales abilities
- Proven track record of selling solutions over the phone with persuasive closing techniques
- Innovative, competent with proven success in building high-level relationships within existing and targeted accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly disciplined, independent, energetic and organized
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- College is a plus but not necessary
- Bilingual is a plus but not necessary
- Competitive base salary while you train (6-9 months) followed by 100% uncapped commission.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available after 60 day probationary period.
- Holiday and vacation pay after 90 day probationary period.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. Click to email.
Employment will require a pre-employment drug screening and a background check.