At Absolute Exhibits we are continuously looking to build our highly talented team and fill positions in Tustin, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Orlando, Florida.
Additionally, we are always searching for regional and international account executives to work from home offices or small regional offices.
Absolute Exhibits is an excellent exhibit company to represent, with broad manufacturing and rental capabilities, in-house creative design team, multi-million dollar rental inventory, custom fabrication capabilities, graphics production, and installation and dismantle.
- Senior Exhibit CAD Detailer (Las Vegas, NV)
- B2B Account Executives (Local / Regional / International)
Senior Exhibit CAD Detailer
Absolute Exhibits is seeking a full-time Senior Exhibit CAD Detailer for our Las Vegas, Nevada office.
The Detailer will create detailed manufacturing and setup drawings using plan, elevation, section and detail views with proper annotations and dimensions for the manufacturing and construction of tradeshow exhibits, museum interiors and custom constructions.
This role will specify part materials and hardware callouts from standardized material list, as well as research and recommend new parts, materials, and procedures, when needed.
Within the scope of a project, the Detailer must maintain and keep project budgets and timelines as set by a Project Manager, and clearly communicate and coordinate with design, sales and production staff.
Other duties include, warehouse and facilities organizational planning and scheduling, assisting and instructing Junior Level Detailers.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a technical based field
- 3-5 years of exhibit and tradeshow industry related experience
- 5+ years of CAD experience (experience with programming VectorWorks is a plus)
- Knowledge of CNC Router path creation and machine operation
- In depth knowledge of mill work, wood and metal fabrication and carpentry
- Knowledge of large format printing of fabrics and PVC substrates
- Knowledge of Microsoft office program
- Ability to work in a MacOS
- Extremely organized and strong attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with partial company matching
- Vacation, holiday and sick paid time off
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and cover letter (optional) for consideration.Click here to email.
Employment will require a pre-employment drug screening and a background check.
B2B Account Executive – Trade Show and Events
ABOUT ABSOLUTE EXHIBITS
We at Absolute Exhibits are a growing and well-established 15-year industry leader of trade show design and construction services. We are a full service exhibit house meaning we handle all aspects of our client’s trade show planning from design, engineering, manufacturing, graphics, logistics, on-site install and dismantle at trade shows, and project management. We have office and warehouse locations in California, Las Vegas, and Orlando and service over 150 trade shows annually across the US. We have been awarded the past 2 years as the Fastest Growing Private Medium-Size Companies in Orange County by the OC Business Journal.
ABOUT THE JOB
Absolute Exhibit’s bold goal is to double our current revenue by 2022. We are looking to add a motivated, organized, and professional B2B Account Executive to be the face of our operation. Our Account Executives are our primary point of contact between production and our clients and serve a critical role in client retention and company growth.
The Account Executive is a quick learner and understands how to extract relevant and important information from a potential client to ensure that our designs and construction proposals have the highest probability of going into production. Additionally, the Account Executive has a strong background in customer service and management that will have the client returning and signing projects with us for years to come. This position will provide the opportunity to travel to trade shows to meet clients in person if needed.
This is absolutely a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking for a long-term career. The majority of our clients have been with us for years and work with the same Account Executive on multiple booth rentals each year. This allows the Account Executive to build a residual source of income and set long term career goals.
- Make initial contact with companies that are exhibiting at trade shows and request to submit proposals via phone, email, and in-person at trade shows
- Handle in-bound inquiries and take a consultative sales approach to provide a custom exhibit design and competitive cost proposal to the client
- Guide the design, project management, and manufacturing team to ensure the client’s needs are communicated
- Manage own clients in CRM, set
IS THIS YOU?
- BA required: 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills over email, phone, and in-person on a trade show floor
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to work independently and multi-task in a complex, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Have a passion for design and helping companies reach their marketing goals
- Average AE will make $60,000 first year – salary provided during training period. Our top earners make over $150,000 + annually.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- All the freebies you can grab on the trade show floor
- Friday’s off every other week!!! (we work 10 hour days on short weeks when we have Friday’s off)
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit both your RESUME and COVER LETTER for consideration. Click here to email.