At Absolute Exhibits we are continuously looking to build our highly talented team and fill positions in Tustin, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Orlando, Florida.
Additionally, we are always searching for regional and international account executives to work from home offices or small regional offices.
Absolute Exhibits is an excellent exhibit company to represent, with broad manufacturing and rental capabilities, in-house creative design team, multi-million dollar rental inventory, custom fabrication capabilities, graphics production, and installation and dismantle.
Absolute Exhibits is looking to fill full-time positions immediately in our Orlando and Las Vegas offices as an Exhibit Project Coordinator.
This position deals with numerous industries as well as both domestic and international clients. Some travel is required to oversee clients at trade show venues across the country.
- The job requires strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- You must be able to manage multiple jobs at the same time and have great communication with our clients and internal departments.
- A positive attitude, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential to perform at a high level in this role.
- Candidates must have the ability to work a flexible schedule while remaining calm under the pressures of the show floor and also meet deadlines in a fast paced working environment.
- We are looking for someone with either a 4 year degree or at least 3 years of industry experience.
- The position will offer a competitive salary starting at $45,000 but negotiable based off of experience and skill set.
- Additional benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance after 60 days of employment and holiday and vacation pay after a 90 day probationary period.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. Click to email.
Employment will require a pre-employment drug screening and a background check.
Absolute Exhibits, Inc. has open full-time positions in our Las Vegas manufacturing facility for Shipping Crate Builders.
Individuals will be responsible for building wooden crates and boxes for shipping trade show exhibit components and furnitures across the country.
- Wages based on experience and skill set.
- Minimum one (1) year experience
- Working knowledge of wood construction
- Ability to read CAD drawings
- Fast, organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to follow instructions
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume for consideration. Click to email.