Beyond the Booth
A white paper is an opportunity to extend your marketing effort beyond the booth space. You can distribute a white paper via email prior to the show, hand it out through the press room, or offer it to exhibit vistors and media representatives. A white paper could earn you a spot on a high-profile panel or be published in show magazines. This is your chance at maximum trade show exposure. Run with it.
Developing a white paper involves a series of phone interviews and two draft reviews. Our design team and writer do the rest of the work, and the review process ensures that the final product meets or exceeds your expectations.
- General Business Overview: A detailed explanation of what sets your company or organization apart from the competition.
- Products or Services: A breakdown of the specific goods, technologies, or services at the core of your business.
- News: Are you releasing a new product or an upgrade to an existing product or service? A white paper is a great way to quickly and completely tell this story to customers.
- Thought Leadership: A formal, well-thought-out stance on a larger issue in your industry. A company that sells a cloud storage solution, for example, could create a thought leadership piece on the security of storing data in the cloud.
How To Use:
- Stand out at trade shows: Capture potential customers on the busy exhibit floor by distributing a compelling business story.
- Generate high-quality leads: Offer free downloads or handouts in exchange for contact information.
- Spark conversation: A carefully crafted story will increase buzz among customers and on the exhibit floor.
- Boost content marketing: The material can be re-purpose into press releases, social media posts, tweets and more.
- Distribute internally: Communicate core principles to existing employees, sales teams, new hires.
- Distribute externally: White papers can be used to engage new or interested customers, boost media interest, and more.
- Hand out white papers at trade show