Join the Absolute Exhibits team on a walk-through of EuroShop 2017 (March 5, 2017 – March 9, 2017) in Dusseldorf, Germany.
For 5 full days, 8 hours per day, Absolute Exhibits toured the Messe Düsseldorf fair grounds to see the latest and greatest trends in retail design and booth construction.
Since it’s debut in 1966, EuroShop has grown to become the world’s number #1 retail trade fair and innovation platform for retail around the globe.
The show only occurs every 3 years and for good reason. The last EuroShop in 2014 registered 2,229 exhibitors from 56 countries and attracted more than 109,000 trade visitors!
This year’s show was EuroShop’s largest ever with over 2,367 exhibitors from 61 countries, 18 halls and nearly 1.38 million square feet of net exhibition space!
EuroShop 2017 also unveiled a new floor plan structure divided into seven (7) experience dimensions: Expo & Event Marketing, FoodTech & Energy Management, Lighting, POP Marketing, Retail Technology, Shop Fitting & Store Design and Visual Merchandising.
Exhibitors fell within the following product categories:
- Shopfittings, shop furnishings, store design & visual merchandising (826 exhibitors)
- Lighting (267 exhibitors)
- Refrigeration Systems (212 exhibitors)
- Catering and hospitality equipment (55 exhibitors)
- Building service engineering and energy management (60 exhibitors)
- POP marketing (460 exhibitors)
- Retail technology (708 exhibitors)
- Stand construction & live marketing (358 exhibitors)
- General services (48 exhibitors)
- Reference projects (56 exhibitors)
For more information about EuroShop, visit http://www.euroshop-tradefair.com/.
Contact us for more information about booth construction or exhibiting in Europe.
Video: Absolute Exhibits