- Client: Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- Industry: Aerospace
- Location: Paris Le Bourget Exhibition Centre (Paris, France)
- Show: Paris Air Show 2017
- Account Executive: Don Burks and Elisa Cisneros
The aerospace industry event attracted nearly 322,000 visitors and 2,381 exhibitors from 48 countries, and with over 3.48 million square feet in exhibition and aircraft space, there was plenty to explore.
In Oklahoma, the aerospace industry continues to thrive; consequently, the Department of Commerce having a presence at the show was important for job-creation, meeting with key global payers in the aerospace industry and identifying new commercial opportunities for sales and partnerships.
The Oklahoma Department of Commerce opted to rent an exhibit as it would have been cost-prohibitive to ship its existing exhibit overseas. With facilities in Europe, Absolute Exhibits was able to provide a cost-effective solution.
The rental exhibit spanned 775 square feet and featured:
- Two (2) private meeting rooms with privacy glass and locking doors;
- Sinkless kitchen with storage shelves, refrigeration and coffee bar;
- Meeting lounge with coffee table;
- Meet-and-greet counter with graphics and internal storage;
- Eight (8) individual kiosk work stations with graphics and backlit artwork;
- Raised wood plank flooring with backlit outer edging;
- Hanging sign with lighting;
- Graphic panels with LED perimeter lighting
For more information about Paris Air Show, visit https://www.siae.fr/en/.
For more information about this project or trade show booth rentals in Europe, please contact Don Burks at (714) 685-2856 or email dburks(at)absoluteexhibits.com.
Music Credit: www.bensound.com