We’re Connected in Las Vegas!
With facilities in Las Vegas and servicing hundreds of trade shows every year, Absolute Exhibits is very familiar and well connected in Las Vegas.
As a courtesy, we’ve compiled this Las Vegas City Guide with information to help you navigate through the city. Whether you’re here for a trade show or on vacation, you’re guaranteed to enjoy the extra curricular activities.
Also, as a special service to our clients exhibiting in Las Vegas, we can assist you with reservations at restaurants, nightclubs, sightseeing adventures and much more to entertain your customers. Learn more about our Las Vegas Concierge Services.
The city has earned the distinction as one of the world’s top meeting destinations with more meeting space than any other city in the world and provides some of the most complete, flexible and extensive meeting and convention facilities and services available.
Whether you want to host an intimate poolside mixer, a lavish banquet for 10,000 people, or a major international convention, Las Vegas will come out on top.
Here are some of the largest convention facilities in Las Vegas:
- The Las Vegas Convention Center
- Sands Expo Center and Venetian Congress
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Cashman Center
Note: Some strip hotels and outlying resorts have smaller convention and trade show facilities.
Leisure Activities in Las Vegas
Whether you’re looking for a little exercise or want to hang out at the pool, Vegas has you covered. Here are some popular pool parties and leisure activities to check out in Vegas.
- Encore Beach Club – Encore Beach Club (EBC) boasts one of the largest daytime pool parties in Vegas. Guests are treated to three tiered pools surrounded by palms trees to enjoy music sets by the world’s biggest DJs. Guests can also lounge in oversized lily pads resting in shallow water or chaise lounges, couches and day beds. EBC also features a gaming area with blackjack and craps.
- Bare Pool Lounge – The ultimate in poolside pampering, Bare is defined by its distinctive contemporary ambiance and ultra VIP service. The DJ-spun music mix sets a lively mood as guests enjoy European-style sun bathing secluded by towering palms.
- Wet Republic Lounge – Wet Republic evokes a sensuous South Beach ambiance with a seductively modern vibe. Setting the standard for entertainment and luxury by the pool, Wet Republic features two spectacular saltwater pools, eight individual pools and spas, exclusive VIP Bungalows, hip party cabanas, spacious daybeds and oversized deluxe chaise lounges
- Ditch Fridays – When the Palms Casino Resort kicked off its weekly daytime pool party several years ago, they helpfully provided a list of excuses to give your boss, which set it apart from the get go. Most parties in Sin City don’t require bending the truth for your boss until the following Monday morning, when you show up for work (or don’t show up), tired and “sick.”
- Badlands Golf – The Badlands Golf Club is 27 holes of breathtaking beauty set against majestic Red Rock canyons featuring deep-flowing arroyos, canyons and natural washes surrounding this desert treasure. Only at Badlands Golf Club will you enjoy such an unparalleled golf experience offering guests desert vistas and scenic views of the Las Vegas valley.
- TPC Golf – Play where the pros play. Less than 20 minutes from the heart of America’s most alluring entertainment destination, TPC Las Vegas is the home of professional golf in Las Vegas. Comfortably ensconced within the confines of Summerlin, the area’s premier master planned community, our par-71 course has racked up an impressive list of accolades.
- Topgolf – Want to swing that club but looking for something less traditional? Topgolf is a 4-level, 105,000 square foot entertainment and sports venue with a high-tech driving range that scores itself! The venue also features a swanky lounge, five fully-stocked bars and large-screen TVs showcasing just about every sporting event. This is a great option for entertaining your clients … or even just yourself!
Las Vegas Adventures
After all that leisure, perhaps you’re looking to be a little more adventurous. Here are some fun and unique activities to get your adrenaline pumping!
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving – Vegas Indoor Skydiving operates the first indoor skydiving facility to open in the United States, the vertical wind tunnel we use was built in 1982. At Vegas Indoor Skydiving guests will earn their wings and experience bodyflight during a simulated sky dive experience in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. The experience is similar to the free-fall aspect of skydiving with the addition of a mesh trampoline floor and foam padded walls. Guests are able to experience the sensation of free-fall without the use of an airplane or parachute.
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tours – Enjoy the “City of Lights” from the best view possible…THE SKY! Vegas Nights is an amazing helicopter tour flying over the megaresorts of the Las Vegas Strip from the New York-New York skyline to the Bellagio fountains and the never-fading light of the Luxor pyramid. Prior to your departure from our Las Vegas terminal, you will be served champagne. Then, you will experience breathtaking sights from inside our ECO-Star helicopter, the “limousine of the sky”.
- South Rim Bus Tour – If a trip to the awe-inspiring South Rim of the Grand Canyon has been one of your dreams, now is the time to fulfill that wish. You can do it easily and economically by booking our Grand Canyon South Rim motor coach tour that whisks you from your Las Vegas hotel direct to the Grand Canyon National Park, and then returns you full of enthusiasm for the natural beauty you have seen. Board your modern coach any day of the week for the relatively short ride to Hoover Dam, and a short stop for photos, before continuing on through the Mojave Desert and along the Colorado River to your destination at the Grand Canyon National Park.
- Stripper 101 – Stripper 101 is a fun experience where women get to play around in a simulated strip club and learn sexy moves from a real Las Vegas stripper. Featured in the Los Angeles Times and USA Today, Stripper 101 is considered the most famous class of it’s kind in the world!
Best Restaurants in Las Vegas
Here are just a few of our favorite restaurants. If you’re our client, our in-house concierge service will help you make reservations for your group!
- Tao Asian Bistro – Tao is located in the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian resort hotel casino, is Las Vegas’ hottest restaurant nightclub and lounge, all under one roof. Considered to be one of the best restaurants in Las Vegas, Tao asian Bistro blends great food, music and people watching to create the hippest “vibe dining” in town.
- LAVO – LAVO is a dining and nightlife concept at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino in Las Vegas. LAVO is Latin for “to bathe or cleanse”; the Avro Ko designed space derives inspiration from the bathhouses of ancient Mediterranean cultures, while the menu highlights the best of the region’s cuisine.
- N9NE Steakhouse – This is newly remodeled N9NE (NINE) Steakhouse is a bold new era for the great American steakhouse. The sizzle of N9NE Steakhouse is hardly confined to the kitchens 1200 degree ovens. With is dazzling modern design and menu diverse enough to include both sirloin and sashimi and the worlds coolest crowd of carnivores. Located in the Palms Hotel and Casino.
- Spago – Synonymous with fine food and celebrity clientele, Spago continues to be the preeminent Las Vegas trendsetter in cuisine, service and design. Distinguished as the spark that ignited the Las Vegas culinary phenomenon, Spago is located in The Forum Shops at Caesars just steps away from the casino and Colosseum Theatre. The restaurant’s dramatic, yet warm interior design presents a sophisticated and stylish environment for the applauded California-style cuisine of Chef Wolfgang puck. Located in the forum shops.
- FIX Restaurant & Bar – Enclosed from floor to ceiling in Costa Rican padouk wood, this avant-garde restaurant at Bellagio offers guests a contemporary twist on classic American dining. FIX’s warm ambiance and rich vibe entice diners into its smooth flowing atmosphere, while its open environment provides the ideal spot to enjoy the delicious and tantalizing gourmet wonders created by Light Group Executive Chef Brian Massie. With its strong focus on top quality fish, meat, and poultry, innovative mouth-watering dishes cooked atop FIX’s wood-burning grill promise to tempt and provoke your senses.
- STACK Restaurant & Bar – American inspired cuisine and decadent desserts seduce your palette at STACK Restaurant in The Mirage. Offering a pantheon of culinary delights perfect for quick bite dining or sharing with friends, STACK guarantees to wow even the most finicky of diners. Beautiful rippling walls draw in patrons with their inviting canyon-like structure and sleek hardwood design, while STACK’s amazing contemporary menu ensures that diners’ taste buds are equally stimulated.
- Julian Serrano Tapas – Julian Serrano stretches the boundaries of small plates, loading guests’ palate with delectable interpretations of his native Spanish fare. Pegging this Las Vegas restaurant favorite as simply a tapas bar wouldn’t do justice to the crispy pancetta and spicy croquetas that grace the almost-overwhelming menu options. The warm orange and red accents adorning the walls of Julian Serrano fuel the environment, rivaling the energy of the innovative cuisine served. From the detailed décor to the hot tapas, flavor is what makes this one of the best Las Vegas restaurants, by any true foodie’s standards. Julian Serrano Tapas is located in the Aria Hotel.
Best Entertainment in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is a resort city famed for its vibrant nightlight, centered on 24-hour casinos and other entertainment options. Here are some of our favorite choices for entertainment.
- Le Rêve – Presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas, offers breathtaking performances in an intimate aqua theater. The show features aerial acrobatics, provocative choreography and artistic athleticism. The cast of 85 captures the imagination with their outrageous antics and daring feats of strength and agility. Live music and elaborate special effects immerse the audience into a world of fantasy, adventure and intrigue.
- KÀ by Cirque du Soleil – You can see it. You can experience it. But you wont believe it. Ka the unprecedented gravity defying production by Cirque du soleil takes adventure to an all level. Be awed by a theatrical landscape as a entire empire appears on KA colossal dynamic stage and a captivating display of aerial aerobatics envelops the audience.
- The Beatles LOVE – LOVE brings the magic of Cirque du Soleil together with the spirit and passion of The Beatles to create an intimate and powerful entertainment experience. With LOVE, Cirque du Soleil celebrates the musical legacy of The Beatles through their timeless, original recordings. The show explores the content of the songs as interpreted by innovative performances from a cast of 60 international artists.
- Blue Man Group – When you attend a Blue Man Group show you don’t see a show, you have a experience. This unique theatrical production complete with grammy nominated live music, outrageous performances and colorful paint is unlike anything you’ve seen before.
- Cher – With a successful career that has lasted over 4 decades and a unique ability to entertain millions worldwide, Cher, is performing in Las Vegas! The academy award winning actress, singer, and songwriter has a residency at the 4,300 seat Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas. The Cher Las Vegas show features hits from the star’s career, as well as state of the art lighting and special effects.
- Terry Fator – Terry Fator is the winner of the second season of NBC’s America’s Got Talent. Terry captures the audience’s hearts and funny bones. The incredible ventriloquism talents of Terry Fator can be seen at the Mirage 200 days out of the year.
- Jabbowockeez – Check out the high energy dancing of the Jabbowockeez at the MGM Grand. This high tech production dance crew was voted the Best Family Show in Las Vegas.
- Other Honorable Mentions … Criss Angel Mindfreak Live! At the Luxor, Mat Franco at the Riviera, Penn & Teller at the Rio, David Copperfield at the MGM Grand – an incredible array of adults-only and family oriented magicians.
Hottest Vegas Nightclubs
You’re in Las Vegas so this is not a week to sleep! Put on your swankiest dress attire and experience the world famous Vegas nightlife. Here are some of the top nightclubs in Vegas.
- XS Nightclub – At the Wynn Encore, lLavish, gold-accented dance club in Encore featuring dance floor, poolside patio & headliner DJs. Inspired by the sexy curves of the human body. XS Las Vegas provides an elegant and passionate club environment that surrounds Encore’s sparkling pool.
- Drai’s Beachclub & Nightclub – at the Cromwell, late-night party spot with luxe leather seating & private tables in swanky surrounds. 70,000+ sq.ft. rooftop, 150+ VIP tables, 8 pools, 2 VIP balconies, 4 bars, Multi-level 360° experience.
- 1 OAK – At the Mirage Hotel, fashionable nightclub catering to celebrity entertainers & upscale-chic crowds in a ritzy scene. 1 OAK offers an incomparable nightlife experience, from surprise performances by up-and-coming musical talent to celebrity appearances.
- OMNIA – Catering to a discerning upscale clientele, an evening at OMNIA ranges from intimate to extravagant. Guest are welcome to indulge in the soothing comforts of oversized beds surrounding the dance floor. Located in Ceasar’s Palace.
- The Bank Nightclub – Status and prestige await guests that cross the velvet rope at Light Group’s newest and most exclusive venue, The Bank Nightclub at Bellagio. As you enter this exquisitely designed nightclub, the golden glow of The Bank’s Cristal stacked foyer welcomes patrons to a black and gold nighttime fantasy. This plush Sin City venue revolutionizes the hospitality industry by redefining the way club-goers view quality evening entertainment in Las Vegas.
- TAO Nightclub – For those craving a high energy, DJ driven atmosphere, TAO boasts a 40-foot-long outside terrace with stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip, gorgeous go-go dancers, state-of-the-art audio and lighting systems, and two main rooms each featuring varying music formats. This ultimate nightlife facility also offers eight private skyboxes with mini-bars, espresso machines, and banquettes featuring secured purse drawers, as well as European Bottle Service. The TAO nightclub opens Thursdays and Fridays at 10 p.m. and Saturdays at 9:30 p.m.
- LAVO Nightclub – LAVO Nightclub is the perfect destination for the reveler looking for a late night cleanse. Turkish water basins flank the bridge that leads to the second floor nightclub and the bridge itself becomes a gathering perch from which guests can observe the action below. The elegant 4500 square foot nightclub features 40 bottle service tables, state of the art audio visual systems and the sounds of resident DJs Vice, Reach, Galleano and Berrie. The nightclub features vaulted glazed tile arches opening to a domed ceiling above the dance floor. Revelers can enjoy a sexy, elevated VIP area with posh banquettes, embossed leather walls and mirrored mosaic tile niches. LAVO nightclub invites you to join six nights a week from 10 pm to 5 am.